2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
You’ve probably seen the fan-favorite Chevy Equinox on the roads around Moline, so you may be wondering how the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy fits into your daily drives. Offering up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with the base-level engine, the Equinox is a great fit for any driving experience. Read on with Green Family Chevrolet to explore the 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage and other innovative features, then contact us to schedule a test drive today!
Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy by Drivetrain
Whether you’re taking on the daily commute around Rock Island or hopping on the highway for a weekend getaway, the Chevy Equinox gas mileage allows you to travel with confidence thanks to the efficient performance from the single 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine. As you choose between FWD or AWD, you can expect mpg ratings such as:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
Chevy Equinox Engine Specs
Standard across the lineup is a Turbo-powered engine that expands your possibilities on trips on city streets and highways around East Moline. Here’s what you can expect with the capable engine:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
When your weekend trips call for hauling a small camper trailer or ATV for off-road excursions, the 1,500-pound towing capacity gives you more than enough power for a fun time.
Chevy Equinox: Fuel Efficient Technology
As you can see, the versatile Equinox engine is ready for your rides around Bettendorf, IA. There are also strong features behind the impressive Chevy Equinox fuel economy. Conserve fuel with features like:
- Automatic Stop/Start: This system aids the Equinox fuel economy by shutting the engine off to conserve fuel when you come to a complete stop, under certain conditions. While this seems like a simple feature, it can actually save you a lot over time at long traffic lights or when idling in traffic. When you need to turn off the Automatic Stop/Start feature, simply press the diable switch before heading on the road. The next time you turn the engine on, it automatically engages.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): You may know how deflated tires can affect your performance on the road, overinflated tires can also affect your Equinox gas mileage. Equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system across the lineup, the Equinox alerts you when the tire pressure is off, so you’re ready to take on trips with a good grip on the road and efficient performance.
Test Drive the New Equinox with Green Family Chevrolet!
The 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy is ready for your next trip around Moline. Learn more about the Equinox by visiting us at Green Family Chevrolet, then make sure you have everything you need for your daily driving experience by stocking up on Chevy accessories.
More from Green Family Chevrolet
The new Chevy Traverse will be sure to turn heads in any Moline neighborhood. But what really impresses us is the roomy 3rd-row Chevy Traverse interior. This SUV looks fantastic on the inside and there’s plenty of room, including the Chevy Traverse cargo space. We go into the details below and talk about the Chevy…
The 2022 Chevy Equinox has it all and will take your East Moline drives to an entirely new level! From the spacious Chevy Equinox interior to the gorgeous Chevvy Equinox colors, you really must explore it in person to appreciate it. Explore the Chevy equinox interior here with Green Family Chevrolet, and then contact us to get behind…
If you’ve been dreaming of a gorgeous new SUV for your East Moline drives that fits your unique personality, discover the 2022 Chevy Equinox colors at Green Family Chevrolet! With eight beautiful Chevy Equinox colors to choose from, you can take style to a new level! Discover the Equinox colors here with Green Family Chevrolet, then explore in person…